What are the most common mistakes homeowners make when it comes to rodent control in their homes?
When it comes to rodent control there are a few things that need to happen consistently when you think about rodent control and keeping them out of your house.
- Seal of your house a well as you can: you do not need to give the mice and rats an open invitation to enter.
- Keep your food in containers and tightly sealed: We do not need to offer them food and lodging.
- Clean up your dishes and empty the sink
- Do not leave your pet food out: this applies to inside and outside
- Use tight fitting lids on your trash containers
- Keep your compost bins away from your house
Following all these steps will help you keep your house and business rodent free this winter.
But if by chance you need a hand, we are here to help.
We are a full-service pest control company with the knowledge and skill set to eradicate you mouse and rat problem no matter what the size.
Call us today at FullScope Pest Control 281-962-4208
or visit our website for live chat or to set up an appointment.