full-scope-logo
Flea Extermination: The FullScope Pest Control Way

Date

How to Get Rid of Fleas Indoors

Fleas are small, dark brown insects that live off the blood of mammals and birds. Fleas are a common nuisance for pet owners and can often be found in homes with pets. Fleas can cause health problems for both humans and animals, so it is important to get rid of them as soon as possible.

 

Fleas go through four stages in their life cycle: egg, larva, pupa, and adult. The entire cycle can take place in as little as two weeks, which makes flea infestations difficult to control. Extermination efforts must target all stages of the flea.  Typically, the adults you are seeing are only about 5% of the actual flea population, the rest of the 95% are in the other stages, and these are not affected directly by chemical application.

Table of Content:

  1. What are fleas?
  2. The flea life cycle
  3. Why flea extermination is important
  4. What is the FullScope Pest Control approach to flea extermination
  5. FAQs about flea extermination

 

What are fleas?

 

Fleas are small, wingless insects that feed on the blood of animals. They are a common nuisance pest, and can be found in homes with pets. Fleas can bite humans and transmit diseases, so it is important to get rid of them as soon as possible.

 

The flea life cycle

 

Fleas go through four stages in their life cycle: egg, larva, pupa, and adult. The entire cycle can take place in as little as two weeks, which makes flea infestations difficult to control. Extermination efforts must target all stages of the flea

Homeowner Checklist for a Successful Flea Treatment

Why flea extermination is important

 

Flea extermination is important because fleas are not only annoying, but they can also pose a serious health risk to you and your family. Keep yourself healthy and happy by eliminating pests from the get-go.

 

How FullScope Pest Control can help

 

At FullScope Pest Control, we take a personalized approach to each of our clients’ needs. So even if you are searching for residential or commercial flea pest control services, we will tailor our flea extermination methods to fit your specific situation. We understand fleas and their habits, which allows us to not only control the current flea population, but also prevent future flea problems.

 

Don’t wait until it’s too late – call FullScope Pest Control

FAQs about flea extermination

 

– What do fleas look like?

Adult fleas are small (about 1/8th of an inch long), dark brown insects with flattened bodies. They have long hind legs that they use for jumping, and their bodies are covered in tiny hairs.

What Do Flea Look Like

– Where do fleas live?

Fleas typically live in cracks and crevices around the home, such as in baseboards, under furniture, or on pet bedding. In warm weather, they may also live outdoors in grassy areas.

 

– Do fleas bite humans?

While fleas can bite humans, they are more likely to bite pets. However, some people may be allergic to flea bites and can

Fleas bites on humans

Fleas can pose a serious health risk to you and your family. Keep yourself healthy and happy by eliminating pests from the get-go. FullScope Pest Control will quickly and effectively get rid of your flea problem. We understand fleas and their habits, which allows us to not only control the current flea population, but also prevent future flea problems. Contact FullScope Pest Control today for all your flea extermination needs!

Stop Fleas Before They Start

More
articles

Call Now